Types Of Collected Information
1. Information you provide
a. Personal Information. For example, name, email address, telephone number, address, social profile links, and other contact details when you create a Dr. 7alan account, submit a form, or grant permissions in a third party app.
b. Billing Information. For example, your credit card when you purchase one of our paid services.
c. Facebook Page Information. For example, the list of pages you manage on Facebook and information from those pages granted when you authorize our Facebook application.
d. Third Party Information. For example, access tokens and information related to third party accounts such as Instagram, Twitter, and Zapier that you have connected to Dr. 7alan.
e. Settings and Account Information. For example, preferences such as default language, time zone, communication preferences, and other information you submit to Dr. 7alan in the course of using our services.
f. Campaign Data. If you are a Customer, we collect and store the information from your campaigns on your behalf.
2. Information we get from your usage of our services
a. Device and Browser Information. For example, your hardware model, operating system, performance information, IP address, browser type and other identifiers sent along with browser requests.
b. Log Information. For example, for each request to our servers we record information including the timestamp of the request, the files accessed, IP address, referral URLs, and browser user agent information.
c. Location Information. For example, we may collect your location based on your IP address or other available identifiers such as third party app information or browser location requests.
d. Referral Information. For example, when your browser sends us a referral URL indicating that you have visited from a page that has linked to us, we record information about the link that referred you to us.
e. Tracking Tags. We use tracking tags, in the form of cookies and web beacons, in our websites, advertising campaigns, and emails to collect usage statistics.
f. Cookies and Local Storage. We use browser technologies such as cookies and local storage to collect and store information about you with you visit a Dr. 7alan website.
How Collected Information Is Used
1. We use the information we collect from our services to provide and maintain them, provide support for your usage or them, improve them, to develop new services and features, and to protect Dr. 7alan and our users. We also use the information to carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes. For example:
a. To market and promote our services to you, including combining information about you from third party sources.
b. To track the success of our advertising campaigns and marketing efforts.
c. To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to personalize your website experience.
d. To analyze site usage and to better understand the preferences of our visitors.
e. To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity, potentially illegal activity, and to enforce out agreements.
f. To respond to legal requests or to prevent fraud, we may need to inspect or disclose information we hold about you.
Below we describe additional information usage as it relates to specific types of users.
We use your information to fulfill our contractual responsibilities to deliver services to you.
4. Third Party App Users
When you authorize a Dr. 7alan created and controlled third party login app, you are providing Dr. 7alan with the information you have granted access to in the third party app’s authorization dialog. This information is typically: name, username, email, third party identifier, birthday, location, profile picture, and profile link. In this case, Dr. 7alan is the data controller with respect to the information granted through the third party login app. We use this information to provide you functionality in campaigns that utilize this capability. For example:
a. Allowing you to pre-populate your name, email address and other fields in a form.
b. Allowing you to participate in a campaign that limits functionality to uniqueness by third party identifier.
c. Allowing you to share, follow, or some other enabled action as part of participation in a campaign
d. Allowing you to login to your profile in campaigns.
○ What data the app is collecting about the user?
After signup, the following data is collected: user name, email, phone number, and user location (which is only collected if the user submits a home visit request).
○ For what purposes is the app is using that data?
The user name, email, phone number are collected after signup on Dr. 7alan app to further communicate with the user through newsletters and SMS campaigns, also to during the actual usage of the app the two parties (patient and doctor) have to share contact information in order to reach out to eachother. Location is used upon home visit request to make it easier for the doctor to reach the patient’s place.
○ How the user may request that the data be deleted?
User can request data deletion through this form:
Cookies, Pixels, & Tracking
a. Essential Website Functionality. Our website requires these cookies in order to fully utilize our services, login to secure areas, and
b. Performance and Functionality. These cookies provide functionality to remember preferences and enhance our functionality but are not strictly required to access our services.
c. Usage Tracking. We use pixels, cookies, and related tracking technology to measure the performance of our marketing efforts and how you utilize our services. For example, tracking opens and clicks in our emails to you.
d. Google Analytics, Retargeting, and Ads. We use Google Analytics for Display Advertising. We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. This site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to this website. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager.
e. Facebook Analytics, Advertising, & Social Features. We use Facebook technologies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our website.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser settings and you may use browser extensions with our site that limit the ability to set third certain types of cookies including those from Google and Facebook.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.